Enrollment Verification Certificate
An Enrollment Verification Certificate is an official document provided by the registrar verifying dates of attendance, and student status (full or part time) by term. It is typically requested for health insurance, visa, employment and credit verification purposes. There is no fee for this service.
Note: If you are requesting a verification for a visa, you should make certain that your expected graduation date is included on your record before leaving and returning to the United States.
Students must submit a Document Request Form to obtain any of the following official documents:
- Enrollment Verification Letter (third-party mailing address required)
- Letter of Good Standing (third-party mailing address required)
- Attached forms to be completed by Registrar
- Official MSPE/Dean’s Letter (WILL NOT be released to any current or former student)
- Official document(s) cannot be faxed or emailed to the individual or a third party.
- The Document Request form may be faxed or emailed to the Registrar’s Office. We cannot accept phone requests.
- Please allow 10 to 14 days to process.